Ad

11 days to go.......


After the assessment, I felt relax a lot. BUT some horrible thing happened, 16 out of 39 will fail this time.......GOSH!!!!! almost 41.02% fail!!! damn....Pray hard that I'm not 1 in the 16.....please please please, shoooo~ bad luck please go away!!!

Ok, all my work get criticized ==

mood board - didn't link with sculpture.....more.....
sculpture - the base makes it look cheap (my theme is elegant)......more......
sketching - can't think out of box.....more......
report - are you promoting cuti-cuti in Penang?
panels - totally different compare with other people......more......
coin box - never extract out the elements (but can see the spiderman element...
GOSH, PG bridge became spider web!).....more.....

Conclusion : Many many mistakes, really sakit hati ==

Alright, I'm totally speechless, I gotta learn from the mistakes.


Ahem, after everyone finish their assessment, we went to Danga bay for dinner




Seem like very relax huh~


Candle light dinner =D


Got entertainment some more (an uncle singing with his guitar on the stage)

After I have been waited for 45 minutes, finally the food come,



And the food........Thai style fish
...............
.........
.....
..
.

taste.....SUCK!!! Damn sour, salty and spicy, totally suck!!! Grrrrrrrr

I really have a bad mood after ate that plate of fish

so, I took a walk with Shirlynn at the theme park part






sea view (Fake beach and fake sea).....LOL


Ship restaurant (sorry for the unclear photo)

The scenery of this fake sea really makes me miss my hometown Penang so much, I miss Gurney drive so much, I miss you tooo....T-T

I wanna go back to Penang!!! 11 days to go......


p/s: I'm going to Singapore again......wakakaka (Ahem! no more moon walk in MRT...LOL)

4 comments:

老驴 said...

他不会fail那么多人的,只会fail那些不好好干活而且没有一点长进的,这一点我非常确定。
danga bay…我不对那个意大利面做任何评论,啤酒还行…可是啤酒不是他们自己酿的,嘿嘿。

Devella said...

But I still scare....(T-T)
Seem like you like the beer so much huh...lol

老驴 said...

嘉士伯…还好吧…我是很想喝可罗纳的,可是他那也太太太太太贵了!竟然要20!打家劫舍阿!!!!

Devella said...

because they charge you for the sea view.....LOL

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy