Ad

Crazy Straws ^^


I like crazy straw very much, since I get myself a crazy straw when I was in standard 3 (but I don't know where did I put my crazy straw now T-T) I always like to blog about the things I like =D

Crazy straws photo~


Butterfly



Flamingo


Bowling


Fishy


Cat

No. 1


Music


Ice cream


Flower


Flip flop


All kind of shapes


Star & Moon


American Football


Twisted (same like my crazy straw shape, but different colour and cartoon)



Build your own crazy straw.....LOL

p/s: If you are really thirsty, don't try this straw.....LOL

1 comments:

Camy said...

they'r cool, i used to collect them =D

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy