Ad

Ello Singapore~


Before I start to blah blah blah about my trip,
Happy Birthday to Josh!!! (sorry Jess I didn't wish him on that time, so here to wish him...LOL)

Alright, I went to Singapore again....yoohoo~ (because damn boring, I don't want waste my lovely weekend in jail [my room])

So Shirlynn and I decided pay a visit to Singapore (we make the decision at midnight) .....=D


my breakfast @ ananas


Daiso @ Jurong


New snack...wakakaka

Next..............Vivo city

Random photos:






















Chicken mushroom O'....very nice =D

Next.....Centrel










My target.....................








Hard Candies~






How it's made










When everyone see those hard candies, sure feel very excited...(including me =D)

Continue random photos:















My lunch + dinner



Okay, I really wanna comment about the Japanese curry udon with fish....

Taste so bad.....don't ever try it. The curry taste like curry of Roti canai (I ate the real Japanese curry before, totally difference!!!)


Clarke Quay



A lot of couples there.....






Things I brought from Singapore~ *blink blink*



'I care about you' and 'I LOVE YOU' <3













Special thanks to Seak Yin......

The 'Bak Zhang' (in hokkien) \(^^)/





Very very delicious!!! *big big clap* so long never eat that, 有家的味道!Thanks *so touch T-T I miss my home right now*

3 comments:

Loke said...

the food pictures r making me hungry!!! and i just ate breakfast!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Jackie Loi said...

next time u muz bring me go SG adi XD

Devella said...

Jloi....We go to find HP together....wakaka

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy