Ad

My studio is moved


After moved to K9 (my new hostel)......I'm so unlucky


my laptop lagged until like this (3 times)!!! WTF!!! My laptop can't turn off even I press the on/off button. SO I gotta switch off the main plug. *heart pained*


No electricity when I was rushing for my engineering drawing, see I gotta draw it under this kind of condition.

The next day we reached studio, Mr.K told us we need to move all the stuff to new studio....GOSH!!

During I moved the wood board from old studio, I found this.......

Tadah!



A dragonfly (dead body)~ I named it as 'Dinofly'

Now I would like to show you all my new studio step by step,

GO!

Way to car park


Bridge to enter the building


View from the bridge (In my mind just 1 word, JAIL!!!)






Finally, welcome to my new studio.....All my coursemates are inside that room


My coursemates (everyone also tired, because move all the stuffs from old studio to new studio in half day)



I walked round that building, I found a very interesting room.....


Dark Room

Then I opened the door.....GOSH! The room is SOOOO........
.............................................
..................................
..........................
.................
..........
....

BRIGHT!!! (Ish, this called dark room, WTH!)


View from our new studio.....see totally looks like jail.

Photo shoot with my 'Dinofly'



'Hua Jing aka the Dinofly'.......LOL

Today is Jackson's birthday! Happy birthday to you Jacko!!

My dinner with coursemate


Tired day.....wah! 3.35am lo.....good morning, time for me to zzzz.
xoXOxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy