Ad

Night out with coursemates


I’m so so so so boring!!! There is NO entertainment in new hostel (my old hostel got internet + Astro TV programs) GGGRRRRRrrrrrrr.....How am I going to survive in these 7 weeks without internet? *sigh*


At first I planned go to Jusco Starbuck to online, but suddenly Boy Boy asked me:


Boy boy: “Wanna go pasar malam(night market)?”

Me : “Sure sure!!!” *Very excited*

Boy boy: “We all will go out at 7pm”

Me : “Wokay! on!”


Finally release myself from jail for few hours...woohooo!!


Photos:


Pasar malam (night market) at Taman U


Crispy potato on stick (lemon flavor...hmmmm, taste not that nice, but very crispy)


My dinner (Thai style chicken, I like to eat Thai food, especially Tom Yam Soup)







































Snacks brought from pasar malam (the popcorn so colourful)


Aha! Movie + Snacks....blissful~!! (I ate 1 and the half pack on that night...*sweat*)

2 comments:

JiHouh said...

i know how it boring it is. lol. i love those wheel snack too. hehe. guilty guilty.

Devella said...

Ya, boring all the time. Like stay in the jail....duh!

I love the wheel snack very much =D

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy