Ad

Workshop


During my workshop class, we need to use all kind of machines to create our model....


machine to refine the round shape (model: EE)


rounder, can fillet the side, drill hole and more....(model: Jamil)


Sanding machine....(model: Shirlynn and unknow)

In the laboratory, wood dust all over the place.

And I'm so 'Lucky'!!!! The wood dust dropped into my eye, in the end Ah Fook sent me to Pusat kesihatan (Uni clinic)

The nurse used the water to clean my eye....scary.....

Fortunately that wood dust gone....phew~

The asked for my matrix card for write my name in paper which need to send to pharmacy department.

I found this :


My name became 'S.H.LEE' T-T (actual name: S.H.TEH)

When I went to pharmacy department, the pharmacist asked me....

Pharmacist : your name is T or LEE?
Me : is T! T!
Pharmacist : Okay.....

After I took my medicine, I found that He wrote TEE for me....T-T

Perhaps some eye test is needed for them....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy