Ad

My 22nd birthday


Okay wokay....my bad that SO LONG never update my blog..... busy life..... I only have few more weeks to finish up all my works. My final exam is coming very very soon *Sigh*

My letterbox and jigsaw works still in progress.....

A lot of assignment.....ARRRrrrrrrr.

So I just upload my photo and will not write more for the caption......

Here we go~

This post is about My 22nd birthday.....Duh! long long time ago, sorry


Back to Penang and walked around Gurney plaza and met Mina & Janice, Yamcha at Kim Gary


Cute huh~ this is a ice cream shaped bread. Hey, RM2.20 each (very expensive)


Arrrrrmmmmmmmuuuuuu..........


Aha, got cha! Laksa Laksa~~


Subway.....this time I stared at the stupid stuff!! Wakakaka


Turkey breast & turkey ham






Ooooo...juicy....yum yum


Okay okay, listen to me, this is the best ever bubble tea milk that I had tasted in my life, no other bubble tea milk can fight with it. I rated it 5 star! *blink*


Nestum chicken meatballs with rice


Almond fish with side dish (I'm so hungry now....T-T)


This is how I pass through my 22nd birthday, celebrate myself in coffee beans. Duh!


Back to JB


Penang Bridge.....so blur

After reach JB,


Aha....thanks for Shirlynn, Shirlynn's cousin & Jacky that celebrated to me for my birthday @ secret recipe




Here come the cake....Awwww sweet


Attack!!!




Who is the murderer for this cake?.....hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy