Ad

Christmas is getting near......


Oh~ jingle bells~ jingle bells~ Jingle all the way~



Christmas is getting near, there is only 1 month to go......

When talk about Christmas, What comes to your mind first?

Satan Claus? Christmas tree? Snow? Presents?

For me......FOOD!!! Ahahaha.... (easily attract by the flyer or booklet from hyper market)

Christmas food like.................


Juicy turkey


Yum yum ham


Colourful gingerbread house


Cute smiley gingerbread man


Strawberry cake


White log cake


Cupcakes with peppermint candy


Xmas cupcakes




Christmas tree candy


Fancy biscuits


Cuppa hot chocolate


Cheesy




Xmas pudding

HUNGRY right??me too......LOL

I love Chrismas, especial food.....=D

But this year Christmas I will celebrate in JB....WTF

Hope that everyone have a nice and happy Christmas......=D

p/s: Don't forget to buy me Xmas present, you still got 1 month to prepare...LOL

2 comments:

Kellaw said...

dont care you have to treat me makan liao. make me hungry nia

Devella said...

Go and buy the food yourself.....

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy