Ad

Holiday~


Wokay wokay, I knew I never update my blog for so SO long..... I'm kinda busy for last few weeks, exam...... ID...... more......

So now I just upload some photos to share with you all.

The assessment day:


Assessment end.....(while waiting for other people)


I wonder guys like to play 'The chair' game huh.....see, their face so happy...LOL


Our ID major project = Power jigsaw & power router

And finally, STEAMBOAT~~~

ROUND 1 : With coursemate @ JB




Ee & Sifu


Jacko & Ee


Miss U-ki


On your mark, get set......GO!


Miss U-ki & I


1 word in my mind...... C-A-N-C-E-R......



Round 2 : With senior @ JB


Ah Soon :' Don't take my picture' *hide behind the steamboat*
I believe everyone still can see him......LOL

Round 3 : With senior @ KL






Big big clap for Eric.....he fights so hard to get those chicken wings

Eric :' Yeah! I got it!'


See, those precious chicken wings...... really taste good


They told me this is snail...= =


Snail's bro...... = =|||


After finished the steamboat......hmmmmm, Messy table

Day out with sis,


Popeye's (lunch) @ Mid valley


M for Mei


'kuai liang guo'


Mei: 'EEEeeeeiiillllll.......taste like the Chinese traditional stomach-ache medicine'
*keep on pouring the honey water in her spoon*


My sis brought me this shoes, thanks sis =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy