Ad

= My 1 month holiday =


I miss my holiday so badly....

I don't understand why my uni reopen that early....*sigh sigh*

During my holiday, I every weekend was my shopping (because my sis is not working)

so I love weekend, everybody love WEEKEND, teehee!!

*I can't wait for the weekend to begin~ Michael Gray's Weekend playing in the background*

Alright, straight to the point......

I traveled 3 places during my holiday,

1st: Singapore
Objective: Visit Singapore design festival (eleh, spent more time stood in MRT)
Participators : Mr.Neo, Sin Mei & Devella
Duration : 3days 2 nights

Photos.....
DAY 1


In Nice++ bus, every seat own 1 small TV screen, the movies damn LAME....keep on repeating


Food: breads, should be named as 'Cold breads' + lemon tea + 1 cup of hot tea + 1 cup of mineral water


Entering Singapore


Mr. Neo : I need to take a deep breath *sniff*
Mei : I try to hold my breath


Mei with sexy legs on Rocking chair (her legs = illusion)


Absolute Vodka


Christmas trees everywhere


This fried har mee need to wait for so SO LONG....and damn long queue


Finally got cha!


ION plaza @ Orchard road




NOT ANTISOCIAL, you can talk to me.....(Mr. Neo's Tee)
HATE Mon - Fri, LOVE Sat - Sun! (Mei's Tee)


Mei and I


A bottle of Starbucks coffee for good night sleep (wtf, drink coffee and sleep, tired with walked for whole day)
DAY 2


my breakfast, I forgot the name


Mei's breakfast


=THE BEST LIME SQUEEZER=
*I squeeze I squeeze I squeeze squeeze squeeze*

Next station~ Tanjung pagar RED DOT museum


I'm so excited, yoohoohoo~


Mei and unknow flower


Red dot museum really damn RED


Bottles wall....
Mr. Neo : I wanna get out from this bottles wall, HELP~


OoOoO.....latte~ mocha~


Deep thinking Mr. Neo and elephant chair


Mei and elephant chair


Hooi and elephant chair


Tupperware




'No fear with war, Aku anak harimau, Roarrrrrr' *shoot shoot*(Does Tiger roar?! LOL)
Funny green hat......LOL AHAHAHA


Mei : I love daruma






cute right?


Taxi with ancy design


I love kinder bueno white!!! (can't find this in Malaysia)



2nd: Penang


Dunkin Donut


My cousin sister's wedding dinner








After dinner do nothing, so my sis and I start cam whoring in room


wedding day


bride and groom


Christmas singing @ Queensbay mall


The spicy noodle =Level 5= @ Nippon Yataimura (they have level 1 - 40), Level 5 is kinda spicy, I can't imagine how Level 40 taste like


Gaik Mei and hippopotamus


Hard rock hotel






I miss the beach

3rd: Selangor


Nice Korean food.....yum yum (the last meal before I back to UTM...sob sob)


Snowflake cookie @ 1Utama (rm1.50)

That's all about my holiday...... Looking for next holiday....... Start countdown for it.

XOxoXO

1 comments:

夏天 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy