Ad

Merry Christmas 2009


Ok ok, its a bit late for the post (not a bit, is very very late, now is year 2010 ==)


Pre-Christmas celebrate my own with ginger bread


Christmas tree ginger bread


My house Christmas tree








Present, I like this part the most >u<


Steamboat at home..yum yum


Adelyn (bro's gf) cooking the egg, Neo (sis' bf) watching TV


yum yum~~


Special egg


Oily, but really taste good


Cheese cake~~ *thumbs up!!*


Christmas log cake


Ginger bread man


Mei and Neo + presents


Adelyn + present


My present, mine mine!! thanks for my bro


The Xmas present I bought for myself, 'Queen' word necklace


I lvoe it so SO MUCH~~ but I prefer the necklace which customize my name...hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy