Ad

Chinese New Year 2010


Happy Super Belated Chinese New Year to all my readers.....cheers!!

Recently is very busy, need to rush for tests, ID, assignments....bla bla bla

So sorry for the slow update....*bow*

Wokie dokie, back to my CNY 2010......

Photos photos and photos =D


Night marker at Klang, My sis and I saw this cute bubby and can't control ourselves touch them. SO SO fluffy, Awwwwww ^^


The longest night market in Klang

While shopping around at Klang parade, we saw this.................


Oh my gosh! hey so dangerous! big big clap to them


Spinning the bowl, NOT plastic bowl, all GLASS made bowl



Next...... special thanks for my lovely sis

Tadah!!!

1st Anna Sui Hand Mirror


Anna Sui hand mirror......T_T so touch~~


Mine mine!! Silver colour....love it


I found that when you use this mirror, your face will look slim....LOL

2nd Limited edition Anna Sui Eyeshadow




Nice right? I like the butterfly design



3rd Anna Sui Liquid Eyeliner






All the Anna Sui cosmetic got the rose fragrant, even the eyeliner....LOL

4th D&G L'Imperatrice 3 fragrance




Smell like passion fruit....love it


The actual colour

Thanks Sis, I love them....muacks!!


Addicted with my sis Ipod touch


Tap-tap revenge....nice game




This chocolate is very very delicious, once you pop it, you really can't stop




*blink blink*


Peanut cream inside.....yummy~~


Nail art....I drew it with toothpick




Put on the mask, better skin to welcome CNY and ready for the night...LOL

Yam Cha with sis and her senior Lei Chai


See, I'm so so 'hardworking' holiday also go to 'Library' and 'study' XD


Drink Hoegaarden in 'Library' at e@Curve


Almost finish it


Done!! Next.....hahahaha


Mei and I


Lei Chai (my master) and Mei

Next round......


The Sanctuary


DJ....sorry for the dark and blur photo




Drink, drink, drink


My Heineken


My table


Say cheese!! Master Lei Chai, me and Mei


After reach home, my make up all smooch around my eye, smokey eyes became panda eyes

Reunion dinner time!! *ting ting ting*


Steamboat for reunion dinner


Lou Shang


After transfer to plate




my bro


Lou ah lou!! Lou all gold to my pocket, lou for better life ~~


Salmon in lou shang


Ready to eat.....yeah!


Firework all night long *pim pim pom pom*

Yam Cha with bro, bro gf, his gf's bro and his gf's bro's gf and my sis XD


I forgot this name


'Sexy margarita'


My Heineken, I'm Heineken super fan hahahaha



This biscuit is really 'good' for learning the shape of animal




See!! polar bear, can anybody tell me which part look like polar bear?


My dad birthday, celebrate at Marche


Don't lost this card, if no, you will need to pay Rm200 for it









Pasta Zanmai~




I found something interesting


SO SO cute la the salt and pepper bottle, very mini size

Our order.....all in mini size










Ermm....I don't think they are consider mini size....LOL

Taste good!

The food I wish to eat for so so long

The Ikea MEATBALLS!!!!


Awwww.....Finally can eat you!!


The last meal before I go back to JB T-T

That's all about my CNY holiday......Again Happy Belated CNY To you all =D

Have great and full of joy year~~

XoxOXo

2 comments:

春天來嚕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
宥軒 said...

感謝分享好的作品~~........................................

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy