Ad

Le Beginning of April......


I dislike the beginning of April, reason? why?because of my Final Exam fall on this month until mid of April.....start countdown for back home, hehehe.

Final exam is getting very very near, but I still found the entertainment for myself to relax my mind [screw me please!!]

Join Eric, Beng Heng and Jasmine for movie @ MBO U-mall


Movie > Clash of Titans

Kinda nice movie, but I agreed with Eric that nothing link with Titans.....LOL

The next day, Beng Heng's birthday

We celebrate for him at Sutera Mall




Raining, raining and raining....sien


El Migos




Kinda nice environment


Beng Heng aka the birthday boy.....Happy Birthday =D


Birthday boy and Jasmine




Jasmine with her spicy mussels pasta




Eric with his salmon pasta


Beng Heng with his chicken pasta


Mine, cowboy chicken chop [any part of this dish looks like cowboy?]


The pizza


Cheese! [my face look so blur]

Wokay..... after enjoy the happy moment, back to work, discussion for our ID major


My studio...hmmm so messy


Discussion table




so dark everywhere [except inside of studio]


Spray cansssssss everywhere, even me myself own at least 7 cans of spray in my room ==




Super seniors models


Room for cut the dead body.....LOL, okay okay joking, this is the spray room


Inside the spray room


I found something interesting, this oven is used to bake the clay not for food....==


The hardworking Ah Hao in another studio....again....so so messy, I spotted a teddy bear on the table ==|||

Wake up in the morning....raining, raining and raining, feel so cold for whole day


Look up from my window


That room window covered with the posters, is the mini market of my block..... but the person who in charge of that mini market disappeared for quite a long time..... ==


View from my window

Raining day.....aiks...please stop raining....==....I'm so cold now (>~<)


P/S : Countdown => 12 days to go......*wink*

9 comments:

欣盈 said...

I do like ur article~!!!..................................................

勝丹勝丹 said...

hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

睿玄 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔........................................

ImogeneL22211 said...

18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍

士瑋 said...

85cc片觀看,77美女dvd影片,熊貓貼區,ut網際聊天,一葉情,av,嘟嘟,影音live秀,a片,做愛影片,視訊做愛,美女短片,78論壇,ut聊天,打飛機,a片,免費視訊,免費視訊,成人影院,性愛小說,辣妹視訊,網路交友,捷克論壇,h影片,色咪咪,免費影片85cc,kiss911,後宮,a片,影音視訊聊天,交友,免費聊天,聊天室交友,做愛影片,線上a片,美女影片,免費影片下載,免費聊天室,視訊做愛,美女視訊聊天

嘉花 said...

Nice post ~ 3Q..............................................................

feli5289xv_ferrari said...

援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍

SonyaHer雅嵐 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

天光天光 said...

人是受想像力所支配的。 ..................................................

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy