Ad

My little lovely holiday~


After suffered for few weeks, finally I can re-charge myself.....weee~

Between that few weeks, I suffered......


Boring Degree ++, My surename is TEH, NOT THE....==


We spent almost 15 hours for the seminar.....bah! Super lame + boring


My minor....even cut my hand....Ish!


My major..... collapsible wheelbarrow

+ English assignment
+ Ergonomic assignment
+ Tests............Arrrrrrrr


Finally............I can go back home *cheers*




Wokay, the bus suck, due to the bad management of bus seats, I sat at the last role

But the blissful moment enough to cover all those suffer thingy......

I love the every moment I spent there......

Chatting with my family members with full of laughter

Movie 'Alice in the wonderland' & 'Remember me'

Dinner at Nandos

The I-city










I like this photo =D




We spotted a LOVE~ LOL


Night time yam cha


The most delicious bak kuet teh that I have ever tasted in my life


Now I wonder why you love it so so much.....LOL

Can't wait for the next meet up with you....hehehe

I miss my family and you too ^^ XOxoXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy