Ad

Hey June~


Time fly, now is mid June.

I love my weekend so so MUCH!! So many nice and awesome activities

Wokay, photos to show, hehehe


Dinner with Kevin, yum yum Korean food, love it


Grill pork


He thumb up for the food too.....hehehe (he is a bit shy LOL)

Next few photos about my company event, 'Bring your kids to work', the activities are kinda fun, but only for kid. So we still need to work hard on that day, duh!!


Team building games


Grab the recycle material to create anything they like


Royal Selangor show room, all of these are F1 trophies.

Feel free can visit the show room, because the entrance fee is FREE.

Next,

Tadah!! my sis company event, Family day 2010






Their office pantry..... super nice


What a nice workplace, so modern and colourful

There are many fun activities, I don't even have enough time to join all


Breakfast



The activities,

1st Cookies Decor




Before start


Teachers are preparing the icing


After prepared well


Example of decorated cookies


Everyone is given the cookie without any decor


you can draw whatever you want, alright I admit that my skill is very bad in decor the cookie


Ermmm..... wokay my cookies decoration are ugly enough =P


Others cookies decor


These cookies are join in the competition, the winner will walk away a set of cookie decor icing


The good patient teacher


Everyone is enjoying the cookie decor


*squeeze squeeze squeeze *

2nd Clay modeling class




materials prepare to use




Aha, So cute right? but this is not mine, I'm not manage to join in this class

3rd Face painting




The face painter prepare her stuff




Ready to paint


She can paint all kind of awesome graphics


Cute spider man XD




Nice right?

4th Caricature




Mei waiting for her face transform into the cartoon


mine mine, does it look like me? hmmmmmm

5th Tarot card reading






Tarot card reader, you know what, whatever she told me is damn accurate, I totally get shocked.

6th Head & shoulder massage




Their massage skills are brilliant, after massage, my entire body is very relax and comfortable.

Of couse party will not miss out the clown




He showed me few magic trick, but I keep on laughing, don't know what's wrong with me

After all the activities end, we went for our lunch @ Apartment at The Curve


Appetizer : Crab + salmon cake with some vege


Main course : Dorry fish with homemade mash potato


Dessert: Apple pie with vanilla ice cream

After lunch, got free movie some more, what a nice day

We watch 'Karate Kid', the entire movie show room is booked by the company *thumbs up*


Oh ya, free popcorn combo set too =D

Since we already at the Curve, of course I will never miss my chance to eat my lovely IKEA meatballs


Meatballs~~~ Awwwwwww

Stay tune for more about my life in June........XOxoXO

3 comments:

sleeper said...

Thumbs UP!!

nice job devella.

i am TUNE-ing for ur post^>^

Devella said...

LOL.... Hey you still own me the KLCC one day shopping photos. I can't wait to blog about it....hehehe

sleeper said...

ya la ,, given u the photos jor

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy