Ad

The month of May


Aloha readers!! I know that my blog is full of spiderweb now. SO I straight upload all my photos which took in this May 2010. (I admit I'm lazy and seriously I'm living under no time no internet condition)

Woohoo...finally can update my blog.

Here we go!

Photos photos


My work place at Royal Selangor (for industrial training) , so messy huh.

Due to working in Setapak, so I gotta moved to Wangsa Maju there.


View from my room window


Wokay, this school really wake me wake every weekdays, so annoyed!




my room, my bed


KL scenery


wokay, I gotta take LRT + KTM back home (really not familiar with Malaysia LRT and KTM)
The KTM is damn slow

Next, about the sculpturing class in Royal Selangor

I'm kinda lucky, because this class is totally FREE for all the staffs there, wohoo!!

There are 2 design for the sculpture


bear with ball


flower

I joined flower group


creating the petal


flatten the surface


Creating the texture


Tadah!! finally done!


Compare with my teacher example, mine is tooooo thick, if create in pewter, sure make the company lose money


Everyone is happy and enjoy the sculpturing class


my teacher

I really do love weekend, not working day...wahahahaha

One of my weekends, joined my family went to Pulau Ketam




Port


In the ship


canwhore with my sis

After 1 hour ++ only reached the Pulau Ketam, cause me dizzy head


We saw all tiny little ketam (crab) there


All the black spots are the crabs


Crabs crabs crabs


Heading to the seafood restaurant


our table

Food please *ting ting ting*












Before


After =.=


I super love this strawberry melon ice cream yum yum!!


you can rent bicycle there, RM12 for whole day if I'm not mistaken


Walk around the island






wokay this turtle pool is damn smelly and dirty, poor little turtles need to stay in there





This police station always won the 'Best Landscape' in Malaysia


The garden is so so nice, so now you can understand why they always win the award. LOL







Dog eating the ice, aha cute


Going back










Back to the super shaking ship again


still wanna camwhore before go back


wokay, I got dizzy head during that time, feel like wanna vomit some more


While the ship is riding, really makes you sick

While resting in the ship, suddenly receive Jackie Loi sms

Jloi : 'My friend got extra 5 tickets for Hennessy Artistry, you want it?'

Oh my GOSH, I'm so so lucky T0T

Thanks to Joshua Law and Jackie Loi for the HA tickets, Awwwwwwwww........Thanks a billion!!


Hennessy Artistry @ ZOUK


In ZOUK


That night, all the drink are free flow til 12am, woohoo!! Love it


Our table is very near the stage...wahahaha


My Hennessy Artistry pass


Kevin, he seem like very excited LOL


My sis, Sin Mei


Sister (Sin Mei & Sin Hooi)


Me and my bf Kevin


Cheers!!


Finally can meet up with Jackie Loi ,He is a bit tipsy during that time, Jloi you really drank too much LOL


Emcee of the night


Hot girl dancing on the stage, she is really so hot ok






Kevin : 'I still drink'
Mei : 'Almost KO-ing'


Party people!!!


Sister again =D

Anyways I very enjoy the Hennessy Artistry event, really full of joy and fun, weeeee~~

Once again, special thanks to Joshua Law and Jackie Loi for the HA tickets.

Looking forward for more nice event with bloggers!! see ya XoxoXO

3 comments:

慧玲PierreJ_Good9999 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................

esthermelvin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
右典 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy