Ad

Singapore trip before holiday


These photos took long time ago before my holiday, I damn lazy to update my blog.

Alright here we go~

Siew Qian, Boy Boy and I went to Singapore Bugis street to find some cheap clothes for this coming CNY


Fried fillet soup with rice, not bad S$4.50


Bugis street


So many people there


lady bags bags bags


Christmas tree everywhere




Found this cute bananas wallpaper (I bet my sis sure falls in love with this wallpaper LOL)


The dry market in Singapore is on the 3rd floor of their flats, so funny right?


G floor - parking lot
1st floor - harker centre
2nd floor - dry market stock

After back to JB, we went to search for some delicious food


Char kuey tiao (RM3.50)


Fried Oyster (RM8)


Can you see the oyster size?


DAMN BIG!!! The best fried oyster even in my life!!


After reached the hostel, my legs are numbed and totally exhausted. I just manage to get myself one clothes and mobile bag.

More post will up soon =D

2 comments:

sleeper said...

very de nice bugis street .

The flat located at bugis street also?

Nice Fried Oyster.. nx time i bring u eat Traditional Chick

Devella said...

yup located at bugis there.

Um um, we go to eat the fried oyster together hehehe

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy