Ad

Biodegradable food box


Just now I went to my fac cafe to buy my lunch, I found something very interesting.......

Let's us welcome the new lunch box~

The Biodegradable food box!!

Finally you are here......


The entire food box is made of paper, love it! can save the earth!


Love the biodegradable word!

But it has the disadvantage also

.....

..

.



Not water proof.

But I still like this food box because I hate polystyrene that makes this earth get polluted.

Everyone love our earth, stay green & sustainable =D

1 comments:

sleeper said...

ya!! support earth green!!

actually there are a better way.

use container. haha.

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Copyright 2009 V for victory Devella. All rights reserved.
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Distributed by: blogger template.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy